sábado, 16 de enero de 2016

CONCURSO DE MICRORRELATOS DE TERROR

MICRORRELATO PREMIADO EN LA CATEGORÍA DE "LENGUA INGLESA"
El texto es obra de Marta García Gracia de 2º ESO. 
Podéis leerlo a continuación.



It was a dark night and the worst of storms. The whole family was assembled having dinner, and suddenly the light went off and every member of the family was split in groups.
When the light returned, terror began in the house: my aunt died, murdered by a knife and all of us started southing. We wanted to call the police but there was no coverage. Suddenly, my father was dead and my two brothers and my uncle were seriously injured. Only my mother and I remained. The light went away again, my mother panicked with such bad luck that she stumbled for the balcony.
The police arrived because they were called by a neighbour. Of all my family, only I survived.

They never found the assassin. Nobody suspects of a 12-years-old girl!                                                                          

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario